The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) was named after the Greek god of virility. It is designed to improve men’s sexual performance.
The P-shot is a procedure that treats erectile dysfunction in men, especially when the condition is due to an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects and other conditions such as diabetes. Although each man’s experience varies, most men report these benefits following the procedure and post-treatment protocol:
- Increased firmness of erection Increased blood flow and circulation
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Increased sexual stamina
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Enhanced appearance (increased size).
- Some men will get up to 20% increased in length and girth when used in combination with a penile pump.
Peyronie’s & ED Treatment: The Priapus Shot® Procedure – Read full text
C. Runels : 2017
Disclaimer: As with any medical treatment, results will vary among individuals, and there is no implication that you will receive the same outcome as patients herein. There could be pain involved. These concerns should be discussed with your health care provider prior to any treatment so that you are properly informed. The information in this website is offered for educational purposed only and does not imply or give medical advice. The photos used may be models and not patients.