The Priapus Shot
The Priapus Shot (also known as the P-Shot) was named for the Greek god of virility. It is designed to deliver lasting improvements in sexual performance to men of any age.
Study shows that 1 in 2 adult males between the ages of 40 and 70 will have sexual changes they consider problematic. The Priapus Shot, (also known as the P-shot) is designed to deliver lasting improvements in sexual performance to men, especially those who have lost function due to an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects and other conditions such as diabetes.
Although each man’s experience varies, most men report these benefits following the procedure and post-treatment protocol:
- Increased firmness of erection Increased blood flow and circulation
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Increased sexual stamina
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Enhanced appearance (increased size).
- Some men will get up to 20% increased in length and girth when used in combination with a penile pump.