COVID-19 New Business Practices
On this page you will find all our new business practices while we collectively deal with the COVID-19 global pandemic.
The team at INOVO Medical would like to inform you that we are taking all possible measures to make sure your health and safety stays as our number one priority. Please take some time to review some of the recommendations made by the Ministry of Health (MOH) regarding COVID-19 at https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Proper Hygiene guidelines in accordance with the MOH:
1) Wash your hands often and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
2) Sanitize your hands with Rubbing Alcohol or Hand Sanitizer if you don’t have immediate access to a sink.
3) Keep surfaces clean and disinfect often.
4) Sneeze and cough on a tissue or your sleeve. Immediately dispose the tissue and re-sanitize your hands.
5) Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with hands.
Before going out, ask yourself these questions:
1) Am I over 70 years of age?
2) Do I have a fever?
3) Do I have a new onset of a cough?
4) Do I have a new onset of difficulty breathing?
5) Have I traveled anywhere outside of Canada or came in contact with someone who may have for the past 14 days?
6) Have I been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is under investigation?
If you answered ‘YES‘ to any of those questions, please do not go out and about. Call your family doctor first, and consider getting screened in one of the recently set-up locations.
Our clinic is open.
We will be, however, taking extra precautions by sanitizing all surfaces multiple times between patients, offering sanitation stations and gloves for those who’d like, and wearing face-masks and gloves.
Our bathrooms will not be used except in the case of emergency. If they are used, they will be immediately cleaned and disinfected. We will no longer have a waiting room to ensure there is only one patient in the clinic at a time. All touchable surfaces have been removed (i.e. water dispenser, coat hangers). All door handles and surfaces are disinfected after each patient, and all doors will be opened by pushing the handicapped button with an elbow.
Every patient that comes into the clinic will be screened to ensure their health and the safety of our staff and patients.